Pushing towards the achievement of the Faculty’s vision and in accordance with the University’s development plan, the Faculty had set a list of missions that also serve as operational guidelines.The missions list are as follows:
1) Establish a management system that assists personnel in seeking and maintaining their work balance.
2) Organize a modern work system that adheres to the principle of agility, flexibility, speed, and focuses on optimizing the resources by strengthening personnel competencies and quality education for the students.
3) Formulate and establish a curriculum that continuously meets the current and future market demands, organizing the courses to facilitate a more efficient student learning, and aligning it within the context of Thai society in order to create graduates that embody the characteristics of model citizens.
4) Compile, publish, and share knowledge gained from research regarding business administration for proper and equitable use by the government and private sectors, while practicing social responsibility.
5) Preserve Thai cultural heritage and forge ahead with the identity of Kasetsart University.